Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: DS-KMYGENIUS-Set-0002
The MyGenius is a customer flasher that allows you as a customer to independently program your vehicle via the diagnostic connector (OBD socket).
All you have to do is install the software that has been sent to your computer / notebook. Then connect the console to the OBD socket of your vehicle using the programming cable. You will be guided through the menu in simple steps to read out the engine software, send it to our programmer by e-mail and then re-tune the resulting tuning. And as often as you like.
- Quick tuning without mechanical intervention, purely via the diagnostic connector (OBD) of the vehicle
- Preservation of the security features of the series software
- Intuitive menu navigation and simple operation
- High-quality, mobile flash tool
- MyGenius programming console
- USB connection cable
- USB disk with MyGenius client software
- Dimsport motorcycle KTM programming cable 6 pin, F32GN054, 144300K252
- Chip Tuning - KTM 1050 Adventure, Stage 1
Software optimization level 1:
109 hp; 110 NM
The optimization improves the power delivery, especially in the upper engine speed range, not only by eliminating the electronic throttle but also by the optimized mixture preparation in the entire speed range. Likewise, the running culture is better and thus the handling and driveability. These effects occur at partial and full load and thus give your motorcycle a completely new character.
In the selection menu of the MyGenius, please select the displayed model 1190 for the KTM 1050.
More information about this tuning can be found here
For additional information about this product, please contact us!
Please note: Connecting the MyGenius to the OBD port will initialize the console to the chassis number of your vehicle. A return is then no longer possible!
Important notice: This is an automatic translation. Please note that only the original german description is valid for a legally purchase agreement.