Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 10 Workdays
- Order number: DS-KMYGENIUS-Set-0007-TTS-S3-S
Scope of delivery of the package:
- MyGenius programming console
- USB connection cable
- USB data carrier with MyGenius client software
- DimSport standard programming cable OBD2
- BMC sports air filter FB382 / 01
- Bull-X EG Downpipe HGDPBX01-89
- Wagner Competition charge air cooler 200001034
- ChipTuning Audi TT MK2 (8J) 2.0 TFSI TTS, 272hp, EA113, Stage 3
Further information on tuning is available here
Software optimization level 3:
330 hp, 450 NM, vMax open
The MyGenius is a customer flasher that enables you as a customer to program your vehicle independently via the diagnostic connector (OBD socket).
All you have to do is install the software you have sent on your computer / notebook. Then connect the console to the OBD socket of your vehicle using the programming cable. You will be guided through the menu in simple steps to read out the engine software, send it to our programmer by e-mail and then re-tune the resulting tuning. And that as often as you like.
- High-quality, mobile flash tool
- Preservation of the security features of the series software
- Quick tuning without mechanical intervention, via the diagnostic connector (OBD) of the vehicle
- Intuitive menu guidance and simple operation
Like this Bull-X downpipe with 89mm top, for all 1.8 T (F) SI & 2.0 T (F) SI VAG models with "1K" underbody such as Golf 5 GTI, Golf 6 GTI, Edition 35 and R, Scirocco incl. R, Seat Leon incl. FR and Cupra, Audi A3 and S3, Audi TT and TTS etc.
Would you like to achieve higher performance with your turbocharged engine and at the same time relieve your turbocharger and the surrounding components?
Downpipes are significantly involved in the points of passage and performance. They are the "link" between the turbocharger and the exhaust system. The larger the diameter of the downpipe and the higher the passage of the catalytic converter, the easier it is for the turbocharger to discharge the processed exhaust gases through the exhaust system. This has a positive effect on the torque and the power. The higher passage creates a "dull and pithy" sound.
This downpipe is perfect for both standard and upgraded vehicles. Through the shoring can be recorded an increase in performance, better response and lower exhaust gas temperatures.
The advantages at a glance:
- suitable for front and four-wheel drive
- an extra power resulting from the fact that the turbocharger can discharge the exhaust gases more easily
- More torque, as the turbocharger's exhaust gas turbine reaches higher speeds faster, as the Sportkat allows a higher exhaust mass to be dissipated (lower exhaust backpressure)
- Thermal relief of the turbocharger and the surrounding components by the flow optimized design with a larger cross section
- No stubborn edges at the inlet of the downpipe due to the stainless steel casting flange used
- Pipe diameter: downpipe top 3.5 "/ 89mm and downpipe bottom 76mm / 3"
- free entry, if the variant incl. EEC type approval is selected
- perfect compensation of the engine tipping movements due to the flexible tube with interlock technology used here (150 mm long flexible tube, which prevents the interpolation of the braid, provides additional stability and optimizes the exhaust gas routing)
- The downpipe is made of brushed stainless steel and welded using the TIG process.
- Incl. adapter to the original exhaust system
- suitable for the platforms Golf 5/6 GTI, incl. Edition 30/35, Pirelli Golf 6R, Audi A3 and S3 8P, Audi TT + TTS 8J, Seat Leon 1P FR and Cupra, Skoda Octavia RS, VW Passat, VW Scirocco incl R, and other 1.8 T (F) SI & 2.0 T (F) SI models with transverse engines.
After assembly, an adjustment of the tolerance value of the Nachkatsonde is usually required, unless a variant incl. Operating permit is selected. Without EEC catalysts not permitted in the STVZO!
The Competition Charging Air Compressor has the following net sizes (610mm x 440mm x 65mm / 17.45L) and thus offers a 10% larger air intake and 50% more charge air volume compared to the original Audi S3 Charge Air Charger. The newly developed competition high-performance net gives the adjoining components, such as eg. the water meter, still sufficient airflow and is also still very light (S3 OEM 8kg / Wagner tuning 9.2kg). CAD-developed free-form end caps made of cast aluminum for the best possible internal air flow. The inlet and outlet have been enlarged (67mm), so this kit comes with matching silicone tubes. Overall, this charge air cooler has far less counterpressure than the standard bulb. In addition, all our intercoolers have an anti-corrosion coating with thermal conductivity. This guarantees optimal cooling with a significant increase in performance. Installation is carried out by replacing the OEM charge air sampler and is easy to carry out. All our products are subject to constant qualitative monitoring. From now on with TV Teilegutachten for many vehicles available.
For additional information about this product please contact us!
Please note: Connecting the MyGenius to the diagnostic port will result in the initialization of the console to the chassis number of your vehicle. A return is then no longer possible!
Important notice: This is an automatic translation. Please note that only the original german description is valid for a legally purchase agreement.