Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 10 Workdays
- Order number: FM-FMCTA4B9
This original from Forge can effectively reduce carbon build-up and ensure that the Audi A4 B9 2.0T engine can operate more efficiently. The collector prevents the oil from entering the air intake. Without oil in the charge air cooler, the maximum efficiency is no longer an obstacle. The catcher holds 0.4l (400ccm), with the dipstick the level can be directly monitored.
The inner tube of the hose is made of antistatic, water-resistant nitrile rubber. The outer cover made of reinforced stainless steel wire mesh. The tank is absolutely resistant to pressure expansion due to these materials and can be operated in a well-defined temperature range - 54 C to + 150 C (-65 F to 300 F).
- Improve the efficiency of the air intake
- He hung the longevity of the engine
- 0.4L capacity of the tank
- Accessible drain cock
- Dipstick for easy inspection
- 2 high-grade stainless steel reinforced, durable, black-meshed hoses
- Completely assembled with fittings for OEM connections
- Inner tube of antistatic smooth fuel resistant nitrile rubber
- Cover made of reinforced stainless steel wire mesh, resistant to pressure expansion and vacuum collapse
- Temperature range: -54 C to + 150 C (-65 F to 300 F)
- easy installation
Important notice: This is an automatic translation. Please note that only the original german description is valid for a legally purchase agreement.