Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 14 Workdays
- Order number: TP-DSG-250-M
Reinforced DSG clutch type DQ250 MQB, VAG 6-speed, wet
- Golf Mk7 R
- Golf Mk7 GTI
- Audi A3 2.0 TSI 8V (2013+)
- Audi A3 8V (2013+)
- Audi S3 8V (2013+)
- Seat Leon Cupra 280 5F
- Skoda Octavia vRS 2.0 TSI Mk3 5E (2013+)
With uprated engines, the limits of the 6-speed DSG gearbox are reached fairly quickly. From experience, the OEM clutch slips from 550 Nm. In the case of a turbocharger conversion, the corresponding adaptation of the DSG transmission should also be carried out.
This converted upgrade DSG clutch, with 6 inner and 5 outer discs and one additional friction lining processes at least 650 Nm.
To ensure proper operation of the clutch, we recommend adjusting the gearbox control software.
For this article we offer the following options:
- Pre-shipment of old part: Send us your used clutch for review. After checking, we will send you the reinforced clutch. We can also strengthen your own clutch (on request).
- Exchange with refund: You replace the couplings and send us your used clutch for review. After successful examination, we will refund the exchange deposit.
The replacement deposit can only be fully refunded if your clutch does not show any signs of wear (overheating, clutch slips, seal failure).
The replacement option depends on the stock availability. If there is no replacement coupling in stock, we can only offer you the option of pre-submission.
With an installation incl. Software adaptation in the central Regensburg, you get a part guarantee. The installation costs are about 400, - Euro incl. Gear oil and oil filter.
Important notice: This is an automatic translation. Please note that only the original german description is valid for a legally purchase agreement.