Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
385.71€ netto (price without VAT)
Delivery time 10 Workdays
- Order number: TP-IN-EVO1105
This INJEN Technology suction system is made of high density, rotationally compressed, high density polyethylene. The intake box offers enough space for the largest possible filter insert. The used Super Nano filter has a microfibre surface structure for increased air permeability. The EVO intake comes with stainless steel clamps and PU couplings in first-class quality.
The intake manifold in conjunction with the EVO Airbox ensure a constantly cool air supply, which allows the engine to develop its performance optimally. The improved throttle response, faster acceleration and increased pulling power are clearly noticeable. The louder intake noise looks sportier.
In addition, this airbox has a small indicator in the housing, which serves as an indicator for the upcoming cleaning of the air filter.
- First class quality and OEM look
- Easy plug and play installation
- The built-in display warns you if your filter needs maintenance
- Couplings and hoses with stainless steel hardware
- incl. Teilegutachten after 19.3 for an acceptance at the TÃœV testing center (for the application see last picture)
Suitable for many VAG petrol models:
- Golf MK7 GTi 2.0L TSI
- Golf MK7 R 2.0L TSI
- S3 2.0L TSI
- Seat Leon MK3 Cupra R 2.0L TSI
- Skoda Octavia RS MK3 2.0L TSI
- mounting material
- installation instructions
Important notice: This is an automatic translation. Please note that only the original german description is valid for a legally purchase agreement.