Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 10 Workdays
- Order number: HG-HGDPBX006-EWG
The downpipe for VAG 1.2-1.4 TSI Euro 6 engines from HG Motorsport can be exchanged 100% for the standard part. Perfect fit and high quality materials make this article a top product in our range. By optimizing the diameter, pipe routing and / or catalyst, the turbocharger can be greatly relieved.
Lower back pressure and thermal relief create significant torque, power, early response, and longer life.
- Pipe diameter: 70mm
- made of stainless steel
- completely TIG welded
Including 100 cells Sportkat, incl. 200 cells Sportkat, with Bull-X 200 cells EOBD Sportkat by HJS, with 200 cells HJS sport catalyst incl. EEC-type approval
- incl flange for mounting on the original exhaust system
- Plug n Play solution - perfect fit, easy to exchange for the original component
- high-quality materials
- Made in Germany real quality from our own production
- streamlined and performance enhancing
- Improvement of durability and responsiveness
- optimum removal of exhaust gases - without stubborn edges on the slopes
- Designed and tested on the PC and performance test
- No more heat accumulation on the loader and thus less thermal load on the turbo.
- Better response and measurable low added power.
|Audi||A3 III 1.2 / 1.4 TSI||8V||77/81/90/92/103/110|
|Seat||Leon III 1.2 / 1.4 TSI||5F||63/77/81/90/92/103/110|
|Skoda||Octavia III 1.2 / 1.4 TSI||5E||63/77/103/132|
|VW||Golf VII 1.2 / 1.4 TSI||AU||63/77/81/90/92/103/110|
When selecting a downpipe without catalytic converter or with catalytic cells 100/100, an aftercat lambda sensor error message can occur in the control unit, which does not lead to restrictions during driving, since the first lambda sensor is available for engine control. The Nachkatsonde is responsible only for the monitoring of Kat effect. This can be programmed out by adapting the software from a chiptuner.
For most vehicles up to Euro 3 emission standard there is no Nachkatsonde available and installation is possible without further adjustment and error message.
The washcoat content of HJS ECE and EOBD Kats is significantly higher and is characterized by a very high oxygen storage capacity, which avoids error messages. The EOBD Kats have been tested for this topic until Euro 4. Of course, the durability and use is up to the Euro 6 emissions standard given.
For Euro 5/6 vehicles, the above points can only be avoided if a cat with an ECE selection is hit.
Important notice: This is an automatic translation. Please note that only the original german description is valid for a legally purchase agreement.