Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
158.82€ netto (price without VAT)
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: TP-HR-CPG6EA888
This kit replaces the factory piping. For vehicles with a boost in performance, the increased boost pressure can cause the original pipe to burst. In the worst case, this defect can lead to engine damage due to sucked fragments.
The aluminum charge pipe has an enlarged diameter of 2.25 "(57mm) / 2.5" (63.5mm) over the original. It reduces air turbulence and at the same time increases airflow. This leads to a faster response of the turbocharger and a higher maximum possible performance. The software of the engine control unit does not have to be retuned. There is no risk of bursting even at very high load levels. Installation is relatively easy as this batch pipe plug n play is exchanged for the series part.
- 4-layer silicone hose
- Black powder coating for the OEM optics
- aluminum stub
Fits VAG 2.0 TSI with EA888 engine Gen.2:
- Audi A3 8P (09-2013) 2.0L TSI
- Audi TT MK2 (2007) 2.0L TSI
- Seat Leon 1P 2.0L TSI (CCZB)
- Skoda Octavia RS 2.0L TSI (CCZA)
- VW Tiguan (09-2011) 2.0L TSI
- VW Tiguan (from 2012) 2.0L TSI
- VW Jetta MK5 (2010) 2.0L TSI
- VW Jetta MK6 (2011+) 2.0L TSI
- VW Golf / GTI 6 (09-2014) 2.0L TSI
- VW Eos ALL 2.0L TSI
- VW CC (2009+) 2.0L TSI
- VW Beetle (2012+) 2.0L TSI
- VW Scirocco 2.0L TSI
- Charge Pipe Set
- silicone tube
- two hose clamps
Note: Due to production reasons, this charge pipe may have slight surface scratches. The function is not affected here.
Important notice: This is an automatic translation. Please note that only the original german description is valid for a legally purchase agreement.