Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
1,611.00€ netto (price without VAT)
Delivery time 10 Workdays
- Order number: HJS-90811160-sk
|HJS NO.||DESCRIPTION||ENGINE TYPE||EURO-NORM|
|90 81 1160||Front tube 76 mm||DLBA||Euro 6c|
HJS immediately achieves Euro 6 limits with 200 cpsi tuning catalysts!
The exhaust specialist HJS has developed a tuning catalytic converter for vehicles of the Volkswagen group Audi, Seat, Skoda, Volkswagen with the new 2.0 liter Euro 6 engine generation.
The turbo outlet pipe is completely made of stainless steel and equipped with a thermal-integral insulation.
The 76 mm diameter front tube provides more power of up to 12 KW and 20 NM and can be integrated into any standard as well as tuning exhaust without further modification.
The 200 cpsi metal girders reduce exhaust backpressure by up to 40% and thus have a positive effect on engine response, especially at higher engine speeds. In contrast to the ceramic monoliths that are installed in the production vehicle, in addition to the performance advantages also results in a much improved sound.
|VW||Golf VII GTI 2.0 TFSI||AU||180|
|Skoda||Octavia III RS 2.0 TFSI||5 E||180|
- just like original part (also to the original exhaust system)
- ECE approval ( registration free )
- 200cpsi Tuning Stainless Steel Pre-Catalyst and 100cpsi Motorsport Stainless Steel Main Catalyst
- Exhaust-proof high-performance flex piece
- Ideally suited for chip tuning as a basis for higher performance levels
- Made in Germany
- Motorsport tested
- Maximum durability
- 30 years of know-how
- HJS nameplate with ECE approval no.
- low exhaust back pressure
- fast discharge of the exhaust gases
- lower exhaust gas temperature; protects the engine, loader and manifold
- aerodynamically optimized
- better response of the turbocharger
- Power increase up to 12 kW (16 hp)
- Soundplus up to 2 dB
- Plug and play
- EOBD tested
- 1 downpipe
- 1 reduction 76/65 mm
- 2 screw clamps (68.5mm and 78.5mm)
Important notice: This is an automatic translation. Please note that only the original german description is valid for a legally purchase agreement.