Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 14 Workdays
- Order number: HJS-90951120-G7-12
|HJS NO.||DESCRIPTION||ENGINE TYPE||EURO-NORM|
|90 95 1120||Front tube 60 mm||CHPA / CJSA / CJZA / CJZB / CMBA / CPTA / CXSA / CXSB / CYVB / CZCA / CZDA / CZEA||Euro 6|
|Audi||A3 III 1.2 / 1.4 TSI||8 v||77/81/90/92/103/110|
|Seat||Leon III 1.2 / 1.4 TSI||5 F||63/77/81/90/92/103/110|
|Skoda||Octavia III 1.2 / 1.4 TSI||5 E||63/77/103/132|
|VW||Golf VII 1.2 / 1.4 TSI||AU||63/77/81/90/92/103/110|
HJS immediately reaches the Euro 6 limits with 200 cpsi tuning catalysts
The exhaust specialist HJS has developed a tuning catalytic converter for vehicles of the Volkswagen group Audi, Seat, Skoda, Volkswagen with the new 1.2 liter Euro 6 engine generation.
The turbo outlet pipe with 200 cpsi catalyst is completely made of stainless steel and provided with a thermal integral insulation.
The 60 mm diameter front tube provides more power of up to 10 KW and 17 NM and can be integrated without further modification in every standard as well as tuning exhaust system.
The 200 cpsi metal drivetrain reduces exhaust backpressure by up to 40% and thus has a positive effect on the engine's response, especially at higher engine speeds. In contrast to the ceramic monoliths that are installed in the production vehicle, in addition to the performance advantages also results in a much improved sound.
- just like original part (also to the original exhaust system)
- ECE approval ( registration free )
- Two 200 CPSI Tuning Catalysts from HJS
- Exhaust-proof high-performance Flexst ck
- Ideally suited for chip tuning as a basis for earlier performance levels
- Made in Germany
- Motorsport tested
- Maximum durability
- 30 years of know-how
- HJS nameplate with ECE approval no.
- low exhaust back pressure
- fast discharge of the exhaust gases
- lower exhaust gas temperature; protects the engine, loader and crane
- streamlined optimized
- better response of the turbocharger
- Power increase up to 10 kW (14 hp)
- Soundplus up to 2 dB
- Plug and play
- EOBD tested
- 1 downpipe with 200cpsi sports catalyst
- 1 reduction 60/55 mm
- 1 reduction 60/50 mm
- 3 screw clamps
Important notice: This is an automatic translation. Please note that only the original german description is valid for a legally purchase agreement.