Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
1,467.00€ netto (price without VAT)
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: HJS-90951135-G7R
|HJS NO.||DESCRIPTION||ENGINE TYPE||EURO-NORM|
|90 95 1135||Front tube 76 mm|| CJXB / CJXC / CJXF / CJSB |
CJXA / CJXD / CJXG / DJHB / DJHA
HJS immediately achieves Euro 6 limits with 200 cpsi tuning catalysts!
The exhaust specialist HJS has developed a tuning catalytic converter for vehicles of the Volkswagen group Audi, Seat, Skoda, Volkswagen with the new 2.0 liter Euro 6 engine generation.
The turbo outlet pipe with 200 cpsi catalyst is completely made of stainless steel and provided with a thermal integral insulation.
The 76 mm diameter front tube provides more power of up to 12 KW and 20 NM and can be integrated into any standard or tuning exhaust system without further modifications.
The 200 cpsi metal drivetrain reduces exhaust backpressure by up to 40% and thus has a positive effect on the engine's response, especially at higher engine speeds. In contrast to the ceramic monoliths that are installed in the production vehicle, in addition to the performance advantages also results in a much improved sound.
|VW||Golf VII 1.8 4x4 FSI||AUV||132 **|
|Golf VII 2.0 R FSI||AU||206|
| Golf VII 2.0 R TFSI 16V |
|Golf VII 2.0 R||AU / AUV||223|
|Golf VII 2.0 R||AU / AUV||228|
|Passat XI 4x4 FSI||3C||206|
|Audi||S3 III 1.8 4x4 FSI||8 v||132 **|
|S3 III 2.0 FSI||8 v||206/210/221|
|S3 III 2.0 FSI||8 v||213|
|S3 III 2.0 FSI||8 v||228|
|Skoda||Octavia III 4x4 1.8 FSI||5 E||132 **|
|Superb 4x4 2.0 FSI||3T (3V)||206|
|Seat||Leon Cupra 300 (4x4)||5F||221|
** HJS adapter piece 90 60 5732 is required for mounting
- just like original part (also to the original exhaust system)
- ECE approval ( registration free )
- Two 200 CPSI Tuning Catalysts from HJS
- Exhaust-proof high-performance Flexst ck
- Ideally suited for chip tuning as a basis for earlier performance levels
- Made in Germany
- Motorsport tested
- Maximum durability
- 30 years of know-how
- HJS nameplate with ECE approval no.
- low exhaust back pressure
- fast discharge of the exhaust gases
- lower exhaust gas temperature; protects the engine, loader and crane
- streamlined optimized
- better response of the turbocharger
- Power increase up to 12 kW (16 hp)
- Soundplus up to 2 dB
- Plug and play
- EOBD tested
- 1 downpipe with 200cpsi sports catalyst
- 1 reduction 76/65 mm
- 2 screw clamps 78.5mm and 68.5mm
Important notice: This is an automatic translation. Please note that only the original german description is valid for a legally purchase agreement.