Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
1,278.00€ netto (price without VAT)
Delivery time 20 Workdays
- Order number: HJS-90951115-SLCR-20
|HJS NO.||DESCRIPTION||ENGINE TYPE||EURO-NORM|
|90 95 1115||Front tube 76 mm|| CHHA / CHHB / CJSA / CJXA |
CJXB / CJXC / CJXE / CJXH / CJXG / CXDA
HJS immediately achieves Euro 6 limits with 200 cpsi tuning catalysts!
The exhaust specialist HJS has developed a tuning catalytic converter for vehicles of the Volkswagen group Audi, Seat, Skoda, Volkswagen with the new 2.0 liter Euro 6 engine generation.
The turbo outlet pipe with 200 cpsi catalyst is completely made of stainless steel and provided with a thermal integral insulation.
The 76 mm diameter front tube provides more power of up to 12 KW and 20 NM and can be integrated into any standard or tuning exhaust system without further modifications.
The 200 cpsi metal drivetrain reduces exhaust backpressure by up to 40% and thus has a positive effect on the engine's response, especially at higher engine speeds. In contrast to the ceramic monoliths that are installed in the production vehicle, in addition to the performance advantages also results in a much improved sound.
|Audi||A3 III 1.8 FSI||8 v||132 **|
|Seat||Leon III 1.8 FSI||5 F||132 **|
|Leon III Cupra / R 2.0 FSI||5 F||195/206|
|Leon III Cupra 290||5 F||213|
|Leon III Cupra 300||5 F||221|
|Skoda||Octavia III 1.8 TFSI||5 E||132 **|
|Octavia III 2.0 FSI||5 E||162|
| Octavia III 2.0 TFSI |
|Superb 2.0||3T (3V)||162|
|VW||Golf VII GTI 2.0 FSI||AU||162/169|
| Golf VII GTI 2.0 FSI |
| Golf VII GTI 2.0 FSI |
|Passat FSI 2.0||3C||162|
** Adapter piece is required for mounting 90 60 5732 (76 to 60mm) // 90 60 5531 (70 to 60mm)
- just like original part (also to the original exhaust system)
- ECE approval ( registration free )
- Two 200 CPSI Tuning Catalysts from HJS
- Exhaust-proof high-performance Flexst ck
- Ideally suited for chip tuning as a basis for earlier performance levels
- Made in Germany
- Motorsport tested
- Maximum durability
- 30 years of know-how
- HJS nameplate with ECE approval no.
- low exhaust back pressure
- fast discharge of the exhaust gases
- lower exhaust gas temperature; protects the engine, loader and crane
- streamlined optimized
- better response of the turbocharger
- Power increase up to 12 kW (16 hp)
- Soundplus up to 2 dB
- Plug and play
- EOBD tested
- 1 downpipe with 200cpsi sports catalyst
- 1 reduction 76/65 mm
- 2 screw clamps (68.5mm and 78.5mm)
Important notice: This is an automatic translation. Please note that only the original german description is valid for a legally purchase agreement.